This is a really cool video of a V tail Bonanza departing a high mountain strip. Before I bought the A36, I owned an aircraft like this, and traveled the country in it. Even today, I think that Beech hit a home run when they designed this beautiful model, originally back in 1947.
- RT @BreakingNews: New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman resigns amid abuse allegations nbcnews.to/2jGY93B https://t.co/Y65bU0uQnW 1 month ago
- #FIRERosenstein 4 months ago
- RT @ArthurSchwartz: You spelled "cigar," "intern," and "Oval Office" wrong. twitter.com/tvietor08/stat… 11 months ago
- RT @Cernovich: Yes I know Obama sent journalists to prison but have you seen Trump's mean tweets?! 11 months ago
- RT @charliekirk11: So @berniesanders says "we need socialized medicine in America" This is what socialized healthcare looks like. Death pa… 11 months ago
Current U.S. Radar Plot