This is my personal blog and homepage targeted towards the love of flying all kinds of aircraft, especially Beechcraft airplanes. I am not a Flight Instructor nor an A&P mechanic.
All writings are the opinion of the author(s) and are not advisory in nature. This information should not be relied on without consultation with your A&P or CFI.
This blog does not promote operating or maintaining your aircraft in violation of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
The material on this site may not be current. All material provided on this site is provided as is and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the site owner, administrator, author or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability or tort arising in any way out of the use of the information provided on this site, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
From time-to-time I mention or review products or technology that I use in my aircraft. This blog does not receive any financial consideration from any of the companies that may be mentioned in my posts.
By accessing this site the user agrees to the above.
All Rights Reserved
- RT @DailyCaller: Comedy Central Writer Wishes Justice Anthony Kennedy Was Shot dailycaller.com/2018/06/27/com… 12 months ago
- RT @dcexaminer: "Rep. Joe Crowley's loss to a socialist shows why GOP majorities in Congress are so important" washex.am/2yLogAL http… 12 months ago
- RT @AriFleischer: Justice Elana Kagan was nominated/confirmed in 2010, the 1st midterm election year of the O presidency. That’s because i… 12 months ago
- RT @DineshDSouza: Here’s our deal. We’ll take the Supreme Court and you can have the NFL and the Boy Scouts twitter.com/johnlegend/sta… 12 months ago
- RT @EricTrump: #Amen https://t.co/G7JHaWwwR3 12 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Current U.S. Radar Plot